Thursday, February 9, 2012

Musing for the day

"She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."
                                 Proverbs 31:25


This passage reminds me that I am a strong, independent, intelligent woman, and by attempting to live my life by his words, I can do anything. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. There are some days that I feel like my shoulders are going to buckle from different worries and stresses of life, but then I reflect on what I have and who I have, and I remember to thank God for it. We make our beds, we have to sleep in them, but what other choices do we have? Today, and many days this week, I have questioned this. I get so down on myself because of my weight, or that I am not in the position I thought that I would be at 37, or any number of things to reflect on, but I have to remember that I have a roof over my head, a husband and family that love me, a job that I actually enjoy going to most days, friends who would pretty much do anything for me, my health, and it does make the stress and worry a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment