Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grading Hell

I am finally entering in to the final stretch of grading hell for the spring semester. For some reason this semester flew by, and while I am not quite ready to teach maymester and summer sessions, I am glad to see this one over. For some reason teaching 8am classes did not make me happy-and I think this is God's way of getting back at me for never taking 8am classes in college.
Again I have to wonder, after grading final exams, how some of my students made it out of high school, let alone can breath and think on their own. I really wish I could take some aside and just ask them what they think they are going to do with their lives if they can't pass a simple 101 class? Some of these kids are taking Western Civ for the 2nd and 3rd time!!!

Ok, this was a quick break, now back to grading. I promise that I will be more diligent once this is finished because there is some much of my life that I want to be able to document!

No comments:

Post a Comment