Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fearless

I decided that one of my resolutions for 2012 was to be fearless. I look back over the 37 years of my life and I have so many regrets, most of which were my own fears of trying new things holding me back. Every second I am a little closer to dying, and I am tired of having that cloud of regret over my life. I decided that I wanted to get a tattoo to remind myself to be fearless in life. Every time that I look at it, I will think about overcoming my fear to go get another tattoo, the good pain that came with it, and the mark that I will have the rest of my natural life.
2012 is about me, finding myself, discovering exactly who I am, instead of trying to be so many different labels that fit the needs of those around me. This is the year of figuring out what I am to do with my life, whether it is to be a history professor, or if there is something else out there that God intended for me to do.

Here is to being fearless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment